Visitors to Odiham are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and churches. Jane Austen's House Museum, Madejski Stadium and Reading Abbey Ruins are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 634 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 26.4 mi (42.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Odiham
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Jane Austen's House Museum, Madejski Stadium and Reading Abbey Ruins. In the area, you'll also find Loseley House and Ascot Racecourse.
Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bel & The Dragon Odiham - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Farnham Castle, 6.6 mi/10.7 km from the city centre, and Bombay Sapphire Distillery, which is 15 mi (24.2 km) away.
Dressing for Odiham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Odiham gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C