Hook Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Hook with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Review these popular Hook hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- The Elvetham Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
- Warbrook House is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Derby Inn. This bed & breakfast offers guests free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star bed & breakfast's helpful staff and quiet location.
Planning your trip to Hook
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Hook is 25 mm
Exploring Hook with your pet
Known for its castles and ruins, Hook has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit West Green House Garden and Odiham Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St Marys Church. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at World of Water Reading, Marshalls Pet Food Store Ltd. or Lynchford Aquatics.