Visitors to Broxburn are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2840 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Broxburn
Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and Royal Botanic Garden.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Macdonald Houstoun House - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), 10.9 mi/17.5 km from the city centre, and Usher Hall, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Dressing for Broxburn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 701.60 millimetres of rain falls on Broxburn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are March and January with an average of 1°C