Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Dalmahoy
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Dalmahoy, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the golfing, spas and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its bars and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dalmahoy
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Dalmahoy Golf Course, Baberton Golf Club, and Torphin Hill Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre, and Royal Yacht Britannia
- Families come for attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo, Royal Commonwealth Pool, and Our Dynamic Earth
- Notable landmarks include Greyfriars Kirk, St. Giles' Cathedral, and Palace of Holyroodhouse
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Princes Street Gardens, Arthur's Seat, and Royal Botanic Garden
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Gyle Shopping Centre, Livingston Designer Outlet and Geoffrey Kiltmakers and Weavers
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Murrayfield Stadium or Easter Road Stadium
Staying in Dalmahoy
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel & Country Club.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel & Country Club with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Dalmahoy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dalmahoy is 24 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Dalmahoy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dalmahoy, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Dalmahoy?
Dalmahoy Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dalmahoy by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dalmahoy Airports
- Accommodation near Dalmahoy Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dalmahoy
- Choose Your Dalmahoy Hotel Style
- Search Dalmahoy Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dalmahoy
- Hotels Near Dalmahoy, Edinburgh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends