Search Hotels in Tollcross, Edinburgh
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Tollcross, Edinburgh
You could be seeing lower prices
Tollcross is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. You might consider a stop at The Meadows while you're checking out the city. Tollcross is a great base for exploring the greater Edinburgh area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Tollcross
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The Knight Residence by Mansley: 5-star apartment with free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities, steps from Royal Lyceum Theatre. Our guests enjoy the apartment's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Emmaus House Guest House SCIO: 3.5-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast and free WiFi, steps from King's Theatre. Expedia travellers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities, 7-minute walk from Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
Tollcross might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Edinburgh. Haymarket is a neighbourhood known for its major shopping area, interesting historical sites and array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 92 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Kew House: 5-star guesthouse with free breakfast, free valet parking and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Murrayfield Stadium. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's walkable location and breakfast.
- The Victorian Town House: 4-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast and a TV, 14-minute walk from Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Expedia travellers like this B&B's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Haymarket Apartments: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, 7-minute walk from Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Exploring This Edinburgh Neighbourhood
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Royal Scots Regimental Museum, National War Museum or Edinburgh Castle during your stay in Tollcross. A visit to The Meadows is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Haymarket, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Edinburgh International Conference Centre.