Search Hotels in Bathgate
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Visitors to Bathgate are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and local tours. Top sights around the area include Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium.
- You'll find 2871 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 13 mi (21 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bathgate
A favourite place to visit in the city is Scottish Owl Centre. In the area, you'll also find Royal Highland Centre and Edinburgh Zoo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bathgate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Gables - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Glasgow Livingston Hilcroft Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Murrayfield Stadium, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre, and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, which is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away.
Getting around Bathgate
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Bathgate Armadale Station, Bathgate Station or Bathgate Blackridge Station. Bathgate might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bathgate
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Bathgate gets about 701.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bathgate?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bathgate, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bathgate?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Bathgate?
What are some hotels with pools in Bathgate?
Bathgate Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bathgate by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bathgate Airports
- Accommodation near Bathgate Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bathgate
- Choose Your Bathgate Hotel Style
- Search Bathgate Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bathgate
- Hotels Near Bathgate, Edinburgh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends