Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, wineries and coffeehouses in Bishopsteignton. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and cosy ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bishopsteignton
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Exe Trail, Exmouth & Orcombe Point Walk, and Exmouth to Lympstone Walk are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Babbacombe Model Village and Gardens, Living Coasts, and Paignton Zoo
Staying in Bishopsteignton
You might love Cockhaven Manor Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Cockhaven Manor Hotel with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bishopsteignton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Bishopsteignton each year