Visitors to Aberlady are sure to enjoy the golf courses, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and parks. Muirfield Golf Course, Easter Road Stadium and Royal Yacht Britannia are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2742 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dundee (DND), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberlady
Golfing is a top activity, and Luffness New Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Aberlady Bay Nature Reserve to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Aberlady. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lodge at Craigielaw - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ducks Inn - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Old Aberlady Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Muirfield Golf Course, located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre, and Easter Road Stadium, which is 12.4 mi (20 km) away.
Dressing for Aberlady
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Aberlady gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C