Search Hotels in Haddington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 22 Jul 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2019
Visitors to Haddington are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffee shops and churches. Muirfield Golf Course, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2741 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Haddington
The city is notable for landmarks like Lennoxlove Historic House, St Mary's Church and Nungate Bridge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Haddington Golf Club and Hailes Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Haddington. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Golf Tavern - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Maitlandfield House Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Muirfield Golf Course, 9.3 mi/15 km from the city centre, and Holyrood Park, which is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away.
Dressing for Haddington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Haddington each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Haddington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haddington, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Haddington?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Haddington?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Haddington?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Haddington?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Haddington?
What's the best golf hotel in Haddington?
Haddington Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Haddington by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haddington Airports
- Accommodation near Haddington Attractions
- More accommodation types in Haddington
- Choose Your Haddington Hotel Style
- Search Haddington Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Haddington
- Hotels Near Haddington, Edinburgh
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends