Overview of Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Musselburgh, Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate is in a rural location. Royal Mile and Grassmarket are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and George Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse.Visit our Musselburgh travel guide
- Royal Infirmary - 10 min drive
- Musselburgh Racecourse - 13 min drive
- Palace of Holyroodhouse - 29 min drive
- Arthur's Seat - 30 min drive
- Festival Theatre - 32 min drive
- Prestonpans Station - 7 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 34 min drive
- The Horseshoe Inn - 4 min drive
- Corner Cafe - 5 min drive
- The Sportsman Bar - 5 min drive
- Burgh Cafe - 5 min drive
- Bayne's - 5 min drive
About this property
Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This was a business trip, the Hotel is in a great location just off the A1 outside Leith and very quiet. Staff are very friendly and cannot do enough for you. Dinner in Campaign room is excellent and priced very reasonable. Would recommend this hotel.