Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Edinburgh hotel in Leith, walk to Royal Yacht Britannia
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Leith, this romantic hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre, and Easter Road Stadium. Palace of Holyroodhouse and Arthur's Seat are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1926 square feet (179 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Malmaison Edinburgh is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 179
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1926
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Edinburgh Malmaison
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland
- Malmaison Edinburgh Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.