Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Double Bed
15 square metres m2
Layout – Separate dining area
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink – Microwave and electric kettleSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, towels and a hairdryer (on request)
Practical – Garden and wardrobe; free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating
Accessibility – Portable shower seat
Need to know – No rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
- Museum of Brandy and Old Trades - 5 min drive
- Cour du Château - 10 min drive
- Brix Church - 11 min drive
- Bois des Hairies - 13 min drive
- Bois de l'Avallon - 16 min drive
- Valognes Station - 4 min drive
- La Forge d'Yvetot - 17 min walk
- L'Agriculture - 4 min drive
- La Civette - 4 min drive
- Bar des voyageurs - 5 min drive
- Le bistronomic - 5 min drive
About this property
La Lamberterie Le Vitrail
Bathrooms include a shower. This Yvetot-Bocage guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Toilet paper
- TV channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.