- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beck Isle Museum
- 13 min drive
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- 13 min drive
- Moors Inn
- 1 min walk
- The Blacksmith's Arms
- 6 min drive
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley)
- 64 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Moors Inn is located in York. Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum and Ryedale Folk Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo and Ampleforth Abbey. Yorkshire Lavender and Scampston Walled Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our York travel guide
- Beck Isle Museum - 13 min drive
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway - 13 min drive
- Pickering Church - 13 min drive
- Rosedale Abbey - 17 min drive
- Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo - 17 min drive
- Pickering Station - 13 min drive
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 70 min drive
- The Moors Inn — 1 min walk
- Moors Inn - 1 min walk
- The Blacksmith's Arms - 6 min drive
- Fox & Hounds - 8 min drive
- Lemon Tree - 8 min drive
About this property
The Moors Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 5 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Moors Inn Inn
- The Moors Inn York
- The Moors Inn Inn York
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely Inn, nice people... no wi-fi
a lovely little inn, in a most beautiful village.... staff were very friendly and helpful; the room was comfortable, but a little on the small side, and (a common gripe) the mirror was nowhere near a plug socket. The big problem though was the wi-fi - it was not available in the room we stayed in for two nights.... whilst staff were helpful, the problem was not resolved.... we ate in the dining room on one night, and the food was lovely; breakfasts were fine.....