Search Hotels in Wat Ket, Chiang Mai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Wat Ket, Chiang Mai
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Wat Ket
Wat Ket is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Chiengmai Gymkhana Club and Nong Hoi Market. Choose one of Wat Ket's hotels and explore the area around Chiang Mai with ease.
Staying in Wat Ket
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this relaxing, upmarket neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Amata Lanna Village: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Rimping Village Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's quiet location and clean rooms.
- Swiss Lanna Lodge: 2.5-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and a terrace.
Wat Ket might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Chiang Mai. Thapae is a neighbourhood known for its interesting historical sites and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 39 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort - A Vegetarian Retreat: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free self-parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Kate and Hasu Boutique Chiangmai: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- De Chai the Deco Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring an outdoor pool, a poolside bar and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around This Chiang Mai Neighbourhood
A few attractions you might want to check out while you're in Wat Ket are Chiengmai Gymkhana Club and Nong Hoi Market. Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center and Chiang Mai National Museum are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighbourhood.
Thapae is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might consider a stop by Chiang Mai Night Bazaar while you're checking out Chiang Mai.
Getting Around Wat Ket and the Greater Chiang Mai Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Chiang Mai Station.