Visitors can enjoy all that Vyborg has to offer including the shopping, monuments and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Vyborg
- The closest major airport is in Lappeenranta (LPP), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Vyborg
The city is notable for landmarks like Vyborg Castle, Round Tower and Lenin's House Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tower of St. Olav and Torkel Knutsson Monument.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Vyborg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Victoria Hotel Vyborg - This 3.5-star hotel in Vyborgsky District features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Atlantik - Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Vyborgsky District can enjoy access to a sauna and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi.
- Letuchaya Mysh Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vyborgsky District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Vyborg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 10°C during the day and -10°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Vyborg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -11°C