Those travelling to Vsevolozhsk are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Summer Garden, Russian Museum and Peter and Paul Fortress.
- You'll find 2106 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Vsevolozhsk
Summer Garden, Russian Museum and Peter and Paul Fortress are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Kazan Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday to Vsevolozhsk, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 63 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Olymp Hotel is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Vsevolozhsk. This 3-star hotel in Vsevolozhsk features an indoor pool, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg is 11.8 mi (19 km) from central Vsevolozhsk. This 5-star hotel in St. Petersburg features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Our customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Petro Palace Hotel is 13 mi (20.8 km) from the centre of Vsevolozhsk. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in St. Petersburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre, and Palace Square, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Dressing for Vsevolozhsk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 11°C during the day and -11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vsevolozhsk is 611 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -12°C