Search Hotels in Volgograd
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Volgograd has to offer including the monuments, museums and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, art and casinos. Top sights in the city include Mamayev Hill, Flour Mill Ruins and Pavlov's House.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodation options in Volgograd
- The closest major airport is in Volgograd (VOG-Volgograd Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Volgograd
Cultural venues in the city include Volgograd State Panoramic Museum, Volgograd Planetarium and Volgograd Memorial Historical Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Mamayev Hill, Flour Mill Ruins and Pavlov's House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Salt Lake Elton, Central Park of Culture and Recreation and Sashi Filippova Park.
In Krasnoslobodsk, you'll find 58 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton by Hilton Volgograd Profsoyuznaya - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hilton Garden Inn Volgograd - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Volgograd - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Volgograd include Alley of the Heroes.
Getting around Volgograd
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Volgograd Station, Volzhskiy Station or Volgograd Beketovskaya Station. Volgograd might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Volgograd
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -11°C at night
- About 333.50 millimetres of rain falls on Volgograd each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Volgograd?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Volgograd, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Volgograd?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Volgograd?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Volgograd?
Volgograd Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Volgograd by Star Rating
- Hotels near Volgograd Airports
- Accommodation near Volgograd Attractions
- More accommodation types in Volgograd
- Choose Your Volgograd Hotel Style
- Search Volgograd Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Volgograd
- Hotels Near Volgograd, Volgograd Oblast
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends