Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This cottage is located in Vilarmaior. Monastery of Santa María de Monfero and Pazo de Marinan are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Praia da Alameda and Praia da Ribeira.Visit our Vilarmaior travel guide
- Betanzos Station - 18 min drive
- La Coruna (LCG) - 25 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casa Labazá Cottage
- Casa Labazá Vilarmaior
- Casa Labazá Cottage Vilarmaior