Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Victoria hotel in Burnside, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Victoria hotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of MayFair Shopping Centre and Topaz Park. British Columbia Parliament Building is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 50 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tally Ho Hotel
Tally Ho Hotel features a waterslide and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Tally Ho Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Hideaway Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Tally Ho Hotel Victoria
- Tally Ho Victoria
- Tally Ho Hotel
- Vacation Inn Hotel Victoria
- Vacation Inn Hotel And Convention Center
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).