The town of Acaya is situated 12 km South-East of Lecce. Segine was its ancient name and, at present, is a unique example of fortress town in South Italy, a true jewel of Renaissance military architecture.
You can admire the recently restored beautiful castle, and the walls and bastions all around the town.
Acaya lies in a strategical position:
3 km “Acaya Golf Club” with 18 holes,
3 km a natural oasis, “Le Cesine” .
6 km “Strada Bianca” a free beach on the Lecce-Otranto coast road.
50 mt you can find the cycle route from Lecce to Otranto.
The Apartment is for 2 people, it is a local building, 40 sq. mt ground floor with:
- 1 double bed rooms,
- 1 bath room with shower;
- 1 kitchen/living room with oven and refrigerator;
- A beautiful terrace on the ancient walls.
Apartment is provided of its own fridge, crockery, cutlery, bed and kitchen linen, bathroom towels, television, air conditioning.
• Apartments will be booked from 5 pm of the arriving day to 11 am of the leaving day;
• For weekly accommodation check in and out Saturday only;
• The price refers to weekly accommodation and water, light and gas are included;