Overview of Les Gites du Cap Cod
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage (Cap Bourne)
Cottage (Cap Barnstable)
Cottage (Cap Eastham)
About this area
Located in Varengeville-sur-Mer, Les Gites du Cap Cod is near the beach. Villa Perrotte and Saint-Nicolas d'Aliermont Clock Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Chateau de Dieppe and Saint Jacques Church. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hippodrome de Dieppe or Euro Dieppe Karting.
- Golf de Dieppe-Pourville - 6 min drive
- Manoir d'Ango - 9 min drive
- Bois des Moutiers - 10 min drive
- Chateau de Dieppe - 12 min drive
- Le Carre - 15 min drive
- Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie Station - 12 min drive
- Les régates - 5 min walk
- L'Aquilon - 5 min walk
- Adèle - 8 min walk
- L'huitriere - 10 min walk
- La tarte Normande - 3 min drive
About this property
Les Gites du Cap Cod
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 1000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Air conditioning is not provided. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.