Visitors to Varadero are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the city is Varadero Beach.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodation options in Varadero
- The closest major airport is in Varadero (VRA-Juan Gualberto Gomez), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Varadero
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Varadero Beach, Varahicacos Ecological Reserve and Josone Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dolphinarium and Marina Gaviota.
In Cardenas, you'll find 108 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Mary y Angel - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with a private patio. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Royalton Hicacos - Adults Only - All Inclusive - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 5 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Melia Internacional Varadero-All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Varadero
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- About 47 millimetres of rain falls on Varadero each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C