Get an overview of this hotelGranville Street hotel in Downtown Vancouver, near Granville Island Public Market
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Vancouver, this hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Orpheum Theater, Granville Island Public Market and BC Place Stadium. Stanley Park and Canada Place are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a nightclub and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area and dry cleaning.
All 110 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, hairdryers and ironing boards.
Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Vancouver Downtown
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Granville Street's hotel also offers a nightclub, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD$ 15 and CAD$20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD22 per day
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 35 24 hours
- Early check-in fee: CAD10 per hour
- Late check-out fee: CAD10.00 per hour
- Howard Johnson Hotel Downtown Vancouver
- Howard Johnson Downtown Vancouver
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.