Overview of Total Valencia Blue
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Total Valencia Blue is located in Valencia's Valencia City Centre neighbourhood. Palau de la Musica and Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mestalla Stadium and Port of Valencia. City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic Aquarium are not to be missed.
- University of Valencia - 3 min walk
- Palace of the Marques de Dos Aguas - 3 min walk
- Plaza de la Reina - 6 min walk
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento - 7 min walk
- Valencia Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Colon Station - 4 min walk
- Valencia North Station - 11 min walk
- Valencia (VLC) - 33 min drive
- Cafetería La Nau - 1 min walk
- La gnocca del pirata - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Jib's - 2 min walk
- Cafe De Les Mones - 2 min walk
About this property
Total Valencia Blue
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.