Overview of Manoir de Vains - La Boulangerie
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Vains, this cottage is in a rural location. Mont-Saint-Michel and Garden of the Bishop reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Avranches Botanical Garden and Alligator Bay. Champrepus Zoo and Ange Michel Amuseument Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Vains travel guide
- Avranches Botanical Garden - 5 min drive
- Scriptorial Museum - 5 min drive
- Château d'Avranches - 5 min drive
- Garden of the Bishop - 5 min drive
- St. Gervais Basilica - 6 min drive
- Avranches Station - 4 min drive
- Crêperie des Grèves - 5 min walk
- Buffalo Grill - 4 min drive
- McDonald's - 4 min drive
- La Pataterie - 4 min drive
- Boulangerie Philippe Le Vasseur - 5 min drive
About this property
Manoir de Vains - La Boulangerie
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.