- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lacock Abbey
- 10 min drive
- Recreation Ground
- 16 min drive
- The Old Ham Tree Inn
- 1 min walk
- The Toll Gate
- 3 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 63 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Old Ham Tree Inn is located in Trowbridge. Notable landmarks in the area include Royal Crescent and Bath Abbey, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Roman Baths. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Bath Racecourse, or consider a night out at Center Parcs Longleat Forest.
- Lacock Abbey - 10 min drive
- Recreation Ground - 16 min drive
- Parade Gardens - 16 min drive
- Bath Rugby Stadium - 16 min drive
- University of Bath - 17 min drive
- Bradford-On-Avon Station - 6 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 62 min drive
- The Old Ham Tree Inn - 1 min walk
- The Toll Gate - 3 min walk
- The Kings Arms - 3 min drive
- The George - 4 min drive
- The Bunch of Grapes - 4 min drive
About this property
The Old Ham Tree Inn
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Old Ham Tree Trowbridge
- The Old Ham Tree Inn Trowbridge
- The Old Ham Tree Inn Bed & breakfast
- The Old Ham Tree Inn Bed & breakfast Trowbridge
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities