Visitors can enjoy all that Tripoli has to offer including the churches, seaside and musical theatre. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. In Tripoli, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tripoli
A favourite place to visit in the city is Tripoli Stadium. You'll also find Bchaaleh Centennial Olive Trees and Batroun Old Souks in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Tripoli. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Miramar Hotel Resort and Spa is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre. This 4-star resort in Tripoli features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Le Château des Oliviers is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star guesthouse in Tripoli features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn is located within 1.8 mi (2.9 km) of the city centre. This hotel in Tripoli features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a sauna.
Dressing for Tripoli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tripoli is 890 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C