- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Burdekin Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Nelsons Lagoon Park
- 11 min walk
- Ayr Golf Course
- 12 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Ayrline Motel is located in Ayr. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nelsons Lagoon Park and Alva Beach Park, while Burdekin Theatre and Treasures of the Earth are cultural highlights.
- Burdekin Theatre - 5 min walk
- Nelsons Lagoon Park - 11 min walk
- Ayr Golf Course - 12 min walk
- Treasures of the Earth - 9 min drive
- Zaro Cultural Gallery - 11 min drive
- Ayr Station - 16 min walk
- Townsville, QLD (TSV) - 75 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ayrline Motel Ayr
- Ayrline Motel Motel
- Ayrline Motel Motel Ayr
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It is an older but clean and comfortable motel in a convenient position. Check in was easy and pleasant