- St. Philibert Abbey
- 2 min walk
- Ferte Abbey
- 17 min drive
- Le Fénelon
- 1 min walk
- La Maison de Marion
- 1 min walk
- Macon (MKD-Macon Bus Station)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Tournus, Belles Nuits is in the city centre. Hotel-Dieu and St. Philibert Abbey are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cave de Vire and SCITE Plaisance.
- St. Philibert Abbey - 2 min walk
- Ferte Abbey - 17 min drive
- Golf de Macon la Salle - 24 min drive
- Chateau de Cormatin - 25 min drive
- Cluny Abbey - 37 min drive
- Tournus Station - 4 min walk
- Le Fénelon - 1 min walk
- La Maison de Marion - 1 min walk
- Le Bourgogne - 1 min walk
- Le Comptoir des Sens - 1 min walk
- Un Autre Monde - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Property is also known as
- Belles Nuits Tournus
- Belles Nuits Bed & breakfast
- Belles Nuits Bed & breakfast Tournus