- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Haru Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Japanese Style Room (1~3 occupancy)
Japanese Style Room (5 occupancy)
Japanese Style Room (6 occupancy)
Japanese Style Room (4 occupancy)
About this area
In the city centre, Haru Hotel is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Meiji Jingu Stadium.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 10 min drive
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 10 min drive
- Waseda University - 10 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 15 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 17 min drive
- Shin-Okubo Station - 2 min walk
- Nishi-shinjuku Station - 15 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73 min drive
- ＲＥＮＯＩＲ - 1 min walk
- DOUTOR - 2 min walk
- ST-MARC CAFE - 3 min walk
- ジョンノホットク（新大久保店） - 3 min walk
- Saishoku kenbi - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Haru Hotel Tokyo
- Haru Hotel
- Haru Tokyo
- Haru Hotel Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Haru Hotel Hotel
- Haru Hotel Tokyo
- Haru Hotel Shinjuku
- Haru Hotel Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Friendly and approachable staff. Maintain cleanliness.