Overview of HOTEL UNIZO Tokyo Shibuya
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
Ladies Single Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Ladies Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking (29 sq. m.)
Superior Twin Room, Smoking (29 sq. m.)
Ladies Twin Room, Non Smoking (29 sq. m.)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shibuya neighbourhood, HOTEL UNIZO Tokyo Shibuya is in the business district. Shibuya Crossing and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and KidZania Tokyo are not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shibuya Crossing - 8 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 16 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 6 min drive
- Shibuya Station - 8 min walk
- Shinsen Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70 min drive
- Royal Garden Cafe Shibuya — 1 min walk
- Mobo Moga - 1 min walk
- Excelsior Cafe - 1 min walk
- Sweets Paradise - 1 min walk
- Kurage - 1 min walk
About this property
HOTEL UNIZO Tokyo Shibuya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- As of April 1, 2020, guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- HOTEL UNIZO Shibuya
- HOTEL UNIZO
- UNIZO Shibuya
- HOTEL UNIZO Shibuya Tokyo
- Unizo Tokyo Shibuya Tokyo
- HOTEL UNIZO Tokyo Shibuya Hotel
- HOTEL UNIZO Tokyo Shibuya Tokyo
- HOTEL UNIZO Tokyo Shibuya Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel was good right in the middle of shibuya. also the only problem it was in the middle of shibuya