This Property Currently has a 30 Night Minimum (no exceptions)
Town - Walk to Taos Plaza 1/2 block - 18 miles to Taos Ski Valley
Buffalo Gal Casita located in Historic Downtown. Old Taos Charm built in 1921 restored Adobe home. Gated and private home with outside living area only 2 blocks from all of the town's attractions. Walk to everything!! Take the sidewalk directly from the end of the driveway to Bent Street, The Taos Inn, The Town Plaza and Ledeaux Street to shop, dine, listen to music or browse Art Galleries.
Buffalo Gal Casita comes complete with gourmet chef's Stainless Steel Kitchen equipped with everything your chef will need. WIFI & HD TVs with whole house DVR for your use.
A great spot for Ski Season with only 25 minutes to Taos Ski Valley and leave all the non skiers to enjoy the town by foot. This house is all about Location, Location, Location and CHARM! Enjoy Warm Rustic Leather sofas in front of a traditional southwest Kiva Fireplace & Big Screen HD TV with DVR and DVD Player. Adjoining dining room has a table for 8. Huge Master Suite with King bed, Kiva Fireplace & private bath. Additional Guest Bedroom Retreat has a Tall Queen Iron Bed. Private Outdoor Hot tub, Dry Sauna & BBQ area.
Tons of privacy in the heart of town
Use Lighted Sidewalks for evening strolls to Bent Street, Taos Plaza and the TCA (Taos Community Auditorium) for performing arts. Only a 25 minute drive to Taos Ski Valley, 25 minutes to rafting, 20 minutes to the Gorge Bridge, 5 minutes to Taos Pueblo and El Monte Sagrado resort and spa.
• Local Taos Artwork
• Private Hot Tub & Dry Sauna
• Gated Landscaped & Lighted Courtyard
• Kit Carson Fiber Optic WiFi Internet
• Streaming Platforms including ATT TV, Netflix, Hulu and Disney Plus
• 4 High Def TV(s)
• Furnished Chef’s Kitchen, SS Appliances
• Microwave, Dishwasher & Oversized Sink
• Washer / Oversized SS Dryer
• Plush Linens
• 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces & Firewood
• Outdoor Gas Grill
• Ceiling Fans & 1 portable evaporative cooler
• Vega Ceilings & Saltillo Tile
• Baseboard Heating keeps it barefoot warm
• Covered Front Porch & Back Patio
• Wine Cooler
• Granite Counters throughout
• Authentic adobe construction, total in town privacy in lovely wooded & gated setting
• Located in town across the street from the library
• 2 Bathrooms each with tub/shower combo's & jetted tub in master