- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hyde Park
- 8 min walk
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- 12 min walk
- Sydney Tower
- 13 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Nate's Place Backpackers Sydney is located in East Sydney. Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Crown Street and Martin Place. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are not to be missed.
- Hyde Park - 8 min walk
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 12 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 13 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 14 min walk
- Martin Place - 17 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 2 min drive
- Kings Cross Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Nate's Place Backpackers Sydney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nate's Place Backpackers Sydney Darlinghurst
- Nate's Place Backpackers Sydney Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Disliked: Staff & service
Never got key deposit back on my card, everyday cleaners moved my things out of the room. Never had this problem at any other hostel