Overview of Stay in joy Yuedu Tongli
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Loft, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Family Loft (A)
Family Loft, Multiple Beds (B)
Traditional House, Multiple Bedrooms, River View
About this area
Located in Suzhou's Wujiang neighbourhood, Stay in joy Yuedu Tongli is in the historical district. Tongli Pearl Tower and Precious Belt Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Jinji Lake and Retreat & Reflection Garden. Jingsi Garden and Ferris Wheel Paradise are also worth visiting.
- Tongli Town - 9 min walk
- Retreat & Reflection Garden - 16 min walk
- Zhouzhuang Fugui Park - 26 min drive
- Zhouzhuang Boat - 27 min drive
- DuShu Lake - 29 min drive
- Suzhou Railway Station - 40 min drive
- Wuxi (WUX-Shuofang) - 53 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Bistro offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Stay in joy Yuedu Tongli
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 235.29 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 235.29 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Stay in joy Yuedu Tongli Suzhou
- Stay in joy Yuedu Tongli Bed & breakfast
- Stay in joy Yuedu Tongli Bed & breakfast Suzhou
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel is very nice. Instructions to the hotel could be better as it took us a long while to figure out where exactly they were located.