Super efficient staff. Very kind and accomodating. There were three of us staying and we only had one bed. Quickly gave us another room. Most Holiday Inn's have free breakfasts, this one did not. The room smelled musty and there was mold on all the grout in the shower. The hair dryer was coming literally off the wall and did not work. I called and they quickly brought me one. We found out the "switch" did not work and I had to dry my hair by the desk etc. A little inconvenient with no mirror. The bed was comfortable, however the musty smell was there. Lighting was dim as well. We were staying for only the weekend and literally were never in the room except to sleep, so for the price I guess it was ok.