Overview of Gite du Mas in Eygalières Bouisseau
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Saint-Sixte of Eygalières Chapel - 6 min drive
- Les Antiques - 14 min drive
- Mas de la Pyramide - 14 min drive
- Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus - 14 min drive
- Archaeological site of Glanum - 15 min drive
- Orgon Station - 18 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 53 min drive
- Chez Laurent - 4 min drive
- L'Aubergine - 4 min drive
- Sous les Micocouliers - 4 min drive
- Le Mas du Capoun - 8 min drive
- Quartier les Quatre Chemin - 9 min drive
About this property
Gite du Mas in Eygalières Bouisseau
This is a family estate for 5 generations where we continue the cultivation of the olive tree in a traditional way.
Opportunity to taste and buy olive oil from our 100% natural production.
The cottage is located at the end of the Mas, slightly set back and surrounded by olive trees. No other lodging. It is a real haven of peace to take the time to live in Provence. Tranquility and calm.
We have furnished with great care this charming cottage of 36 m2 for 2 people with:
- on the ground floor a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge-TV,
- upstairs bedding quality 160 x 200 and a walk-in shower,
- Outside a nice terrace and garden furniture.
A garage is at your disposal; as well as a cellar allowing you to store bicycles, luggage or others.
The rental price is all inclusive (all inclusive): cleaning included, sheets, towels, heating, electricity, WIFI.
Non-smoking cottage, pets not allowed.
Accessibility: Not wheelchair accessible. Spiral staircase to access the bedroom and bathroom.
Highlights: Quiet, quiet, discreet. We offer some seasonal fruits and vegetables from our organic vegetable garden.
Eygalières is a commune in the Regional Natural Park of Alpilles.
It is a village of Provence very popular and in vogue which knew to remain authentic and welcoming: numerous bars, restaurants, small trade and animations.
- Lou pichot Journau, the newspaper of the events and animations of the village: http: // mairieeygalieresDOTcom / files-journal /?C = N; A = D
- Website of the village: http: // mairieeygalieresDOTcom
Not to miss:
- the village festival (weekend before August 10)
- the Provencal market every Friday morning
- rest and relax :)
- hiking (GR6) in Eygalières
- tennis in Eygalières
- riding in Eygalières and Saint Rémy de Provence
- Gliding on the ground of Romanin (5 minutes by car)
- visit Baux-de-Provence (15 minutes by car)
- golf of Manville with the Baux-de-Provence and golf of Servanes with Mouriés
- archeological site of Glanum in Saint-Rémy de Provence (5 minutes by car)
- Toilet paper
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Deck or patio
- Iron/ironing board
- Washing machine