Get an overview of this hotelLuxury St. Petersburg hotel in Admiralteyskiy, near State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Admiralteyskiy, this luxury hotel is steps away from Alexander Garden, Admiralty Building and Museum of the History of Political Police. Monument to Nicholas I and State Museum and Exhibition Centre for Photography are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site.
All 194 properties offer free WiFi, minibars and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Petro Palace Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Petro Palace Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3766 square feet (350 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Petro Palace Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3766
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Petro Palace Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 900 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 180 per person per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB900 and RUB900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB1700 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: RUB525.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB900 per night
- Petro Palace Hotel St. Petersburg
- Petro Palace Hotel
- Petro Palace St. Petersburg
- Petro Palace
- Petro Palace Hotel St Petersburg
- Hotel Petro Palace
- Petro Palace St Petersburg
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can contact the property using the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.