Overview of Baylis House Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Twin Room
Family Room (Family of 3)
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Slough, Baylis House Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Windsor Castle and Pinewood Studios are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Legoland and Thorpe Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Windsor Racecourse or Ascot Racecourse. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Pinewood Studios - 14 min drive
- Windsor Racecourse - 16 min drive
- Windsor Castle - 18 min drive
- Frogmore House - 26 min drive
- Dorney Lake - 33 min drive
- Uxbridge Underground Station - 13 min drive
- Slough Station - 20 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 25 min drive
- Grand — 1 min walk
- The Cherry Picker - 12 min walk
- Aromat - 15 min walk
- Salt Lake Cafe - 18 min walk
- Pumpkin - 20 min walk
About this property
Baylis House Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
It shouldn't be named after the manor as it has nothing to do with it. The rooms are average I would give it 3 stars, nowhere near 4 star. Breakfast is lacklustre, no fried eggs, no Omelette no Bacon no Beans. This is not an English Breakfast