- Shanklin Chine
- 3 min walk
- Shanklin Theatre
- 5 min walk
- King Harry's Bar
- 1 min walk
- Old Thatch Teashop
- 1 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 114 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Shanklin, Holliers Hotel is in a rural location and near the beach. Spinnaker Tower and Old St Boniface Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirates Cove Adventure Golf and Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary. Sandown Pier and Isle of Wight Owl and Falconry Centre are also worth visiting.Visit our Shanklin travel guide
- Shanklin Chine - 3 min walk
- Shanklin Theatre - 5 min walk
- Shanklin Beach - 8 min walk
- Sandown Beach - 5 min drive
- Sandown Pier - 6 min drive
- Shanklin Station - 13 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 121 min drive
- Sizzlers — 1 min walk
- Holliers Carvery — 1 min walk
- King Harry's Bar - 1 min walk
- Old Thatch Teashop - 1 min walk
- Village Inn - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Holliers Hotel Hotel
- Holliers Hotel Shanklin
- Holliers Hotel Hotel Shanklin
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Lovely old building, very friendly staff. Building is tired, very tatty and dirty