very close to downtown activities and tourist areas
Overview of H. Boutique Voluve
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Courtyard View
Triple Room, Courtyard View
About this area
Located in Seville's Historical Center neighbourhood, H. Boutique Voluve is in the city centre. Alcazar and Seville Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Plaza de Armas. Enjoy an event or a match at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, and consider making time for Aquopolis—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.Visit our Seville travel guide
- Seville Cathedral - 3 min walk
- University of Seville - 6 min walk
- Giralda Tower - 8 min walk
- Torre del Oro Watchtower - 10 min walk
- Alcazar - 12 min walk
- Puerta de Jerez Station - 9 min walk
- Seville San Bernardo Station - 20 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 41 min drive
- Rayuela - 1 min walk
- El Mosquito - 1 min walk
- Las Lapas - 1 min walk
- Burger King - 2 min walk
- Donaire Azabache - 2 min walk
About this property
H. Boutique Voluve
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
The location was fabulous- right next to Alcazar and the cathedral. Lots of restaurants and very near the Hop on Hop off bus and river. The staff was very helpful and courteous. When we arrived in our room, the small fridge and bedside table lamp was covered in layers of dust. The bathrrom was clean, but had no shelf in shower for personals and the shower handle would not stay in place. Had to be held at all times or water would squirt all over the bathroom. Was very difficult to take a shower as the shower was open in the back. Noise on the street was somewhat bothersome.