Belvedere Camping & Apartments
Photo gallery for Belvedere Camping & Apartments
Overview of Belvedere Camping & Apartments
Belvedere Camping & Apartments
Guests rated this property 2.0/5 for cleanliness.
- Parking included
- Breakfast available
Seget Vranjica,, Seget, Split-Dalmatia, 21218
Explore the area
- Marmont's Monument8 min drive
- Trogir Marina10 min drive
- Split (SPU)14 min drive
- Church of St. John the Baptist20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Belvedere Camping & Apartments is located in Seget. St. Michael Bell-tower and Chapel of Ivan Orsini are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Eks Fanfogna Park and Gradska Plaža Trogir.
- Marmont's Monument - 8 min drive
- St. Michael Bell-tower - 8 min drive
- Kamerlengo Fortress - 9 min drive
- Trogir Marina - 10 min drive
- Church of St. John the Baptist - 20 min drive
- Kaštel Stari Station - 17 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 14 min drive
- Jokes - 15 min walk
- Agroturizam Anin Dvor - 4 min drive
- Barba - 7 min drive
- Alka Restaurant - 8 min drive
- Don Dino - 8 min drive
About this property
You'll have the entire apartment to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
Belvedere Camping & Apartments
3-star apartments with restaurant and outdoor pool
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this apartment building. Self parking is free. Each apartment features a living room, a coffee/tea maker and a TV.
Guest accommodation at Belvedere Camping & Apartments offers coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Outdoor pool
- WiFi available
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking on site
- Cots (infant beds): EUR 5 per night
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 restaurant
- Living room
- Laundry service
Services and conveniences
- Safe (surcharge)
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Tennis on site
See similar properties
Check-in from 4 PM - midnight
Check-out before 10 AM
Pets are allowed for an extra charge
Children and extra beds
Children are welcome
Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.93 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards and debit cards
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms
Property is also known as
Belvedere Hotel Seget Donji
Belvedere Seget Donji
Belvedere Camping Apartments Apartment TROGIR
Belvedere Camping Apartments Apartment
Belvedere Camping Apartments TROGIR
Belvedere Camping Apartments
Belvedere Camping Apartments Seget
Belvedere Camping & Apartments Seget
Belvedere Camping & Apartments Apartment
Belvedere Camping & Apartments Apartment Seget
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings
Rating 5 - Excellent. 0 out of 1 reviews
5 - Excellent 0%
Rating 4 - Good. 0 out of 1 reviews
4 - Good 0%
Rating 3 - Okay. 0 out of 1 reviews
3 - Okay 0%
Rating 2 - Poor. 1 out of 1 reviews
2 - Poor 100%
Rating 1 - Terrible. 0 out of 1 reviews
1 - Terrible 0%
Staff & service
14 Oct 2012
Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Booking of this apartment was relatively easy, though the personnel in the camping area had some difficulties to find out that we actually had 2 apartments reserved. However, this went smooth after some talking. Since we stayed there at the post-season, the restaurants (2) and the supermarket were closed. No information about this was given to us beforehand. We had rented a car, so this was no big issue for us. We had two 4-year old boys with us, and the area had limited possibilities for playing, luckily these two individuals were able to make program for themselves. The beach was good for both them and for us adults in sunbathing actions. The apartments were not so good. As the other one had a undefined bad smell and the other one had electrical problems (whenever the heating plates were used, the main fuse popped of - luckily those were modern type) we were not completely satisfied. Also the water boiler was limited in its capacity, so anyone used for long showers should be the first one in :) Anyhow, no major problems were found. The area seems to have quite many cats. Those have a custom to get in to the rooms. This was annoying, but nothing that good ol' shouting and hissing wouldn't fix. Something that interests me, is the ability to do some food in the kitchen. The frying pan was poor, also one could more easilly cut bread with a sitck rather than with the knife provided. Also the wine bottle opener was nowhere to be found. The area is on a steep hill, so those with difficulties moving, should avoid this place. But, anyhow, we liked it there, and with small adjustments, this should be easilly good area for anyone.