- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Maria Mill Studios
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Triple Room, Refrigerator, Mezzanine (1st Floor)
Classic Triple Room, Kitchen (Ground Floor)
Classic Studio, 1 Double Bed, Kitchenette, Ground Floor
Classic Studio, Kitchenette, Ground Floor
Classic Twin Room, 1 Double Bed, Refrigerator, Mezzanine
Classic Studio, Refrigerator, Mezzanine
About this area
Located in Santorini, Maria Mill Studios is near the beach. Ancient Thira and Oia Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Perissa Beach and Perivolos Beach.Visit our Santorini travel guide
- Perissa Beach - 2 min walk
- Perivolos Beach - 4 min drive
- Vlychada Beach - 11 min drive
- Kamari Beach - 26 min drive
- Ancient Thira - 34 min drive
- Thira (JTR-Santorini National) - 31 min drive
About this property
Maria Mill Studios
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 40 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Do not stay here! Nightmare!
The room was a joke! We booked online a superior room with twin beds.This is what we got as a superior room (room4): There was no wardrobe,only a cabin without usable self. The fridge shelves and door was covered with mould! Disgusting!! The toilet had no toilet seat!!...only the ceramic base,not too clean. When took a shower the drainige system was blocked and the water covered my ankle. The airconditionel had no remote controll and when it was turned on it smelled like a vapid puddle.I do not think that is healthy at all. The picture about the pool is made from a very good angle.The pool was twice as big as my bath at home.It is unsuitable for swimming and I don`t think that more than four people can fit in there.The water was disgusting in the pool. The hotel description said it has multilingual staff. Nobody understood English! Overall this is not a hotel but an overpriced backpackers room. Must remove false information from websites!The accomodation owner is a fraud!