Overview of Pension Casa da Balconada
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Balcony
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Santiago de Compostela
In the city centre, Pension Casa da Balconada is in Santiago de Compostela's Santiago de Compostela Historic Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Alameda Park and Pazo de Oca are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mercado de Abastos de Santiago and Franco Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Multiusos Fontes do Sar or San Lazaro Stadium. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.Visit our Santiago de Compostela travel guide
- Plaza de la Quintana - 2 min walk
- Obradoiro Square - 3 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Museum - 3 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Square of the Immaculate - 4 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Station - 15 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla) - 20 min drive
- O' Mundial - 1 min walk
- Rock Cafe O Cum - 1 min walk
- Kartoffel - 1 min walk
- Fonte Sequelo Pub - 1 min walk
- O Barazal - 1 min walk
About this property
Pension Casa da Balconada
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 11:00 AM - 7:00 AM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 21 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 21 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casa Da Balconada
- Pension Casa da Balconada Pension
- Pension Casa da Balconada Santiago de Compostela
- Pension Casa da Balconada Pension Santiago de Compostela
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Love this place!
Our stay at Casa da Balconada was terrific, unfortunately just for our day. The location is in the middle of Santiago's Historical Center and close to it all. Cristina, the owner is an angel of personality and helpfulness. She knows her business and her city.