Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sant'Agnello, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Piazza Tasso, Marina Grande Beach and Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- There are 156 hotels and other accommodation options in Sant'Agnello
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Agnello
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Sorrento Peninsula. Additionally, you might want to add Frantoio Gargiulo to your agenda.
In Sorrento, you can choose from 156 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Casa Mazzola - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Unconventional Hotel Sorrento - Our customers love the overall value and comfortable rooms at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Relais Villa Savarese - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Piazza Tasso, located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre, and Marina Grande Beach, which is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) away.
Getting around Sant'Agnello
With so many transport options, seeing Sant'Agnello is simple. If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Sant'Agnello Station. You can ride a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Sant'Agnello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sant'Agnello is 28 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°C