Search Hotels in Meta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Meta are sure to enjoy the seaside and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and spas. Around the area, top sights include Piazza Tasso, Marina Grande Beach and Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodation options in Meta
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meta
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Sorrento Peninsula and Meta Beach. In the area, you'll also find Piazza Tasso and Marina Grande Beach.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Church of Santa Maria Assunta, located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre, and Emerald Grotto, which is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) away.
Getting around Meta
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Meta Station. Meta might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Meta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Meta is 766.40 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C