Travellers to Capri give high marks for the shopping, bustling marina and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Piazzetta Capri and Marina Grande.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodation options in Capri
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Capri
The city is notable for landmarks like Piazzetta Capri, Via Krupp and Lookout. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Gardens of Augustus, Faraglioni Rocks and Torre Saracena. Top activities include boating and taking a tour, while Marina Grande is one place to visit.
In Anacapri, you can choose from 117 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Mediterranea Capri - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and concierge services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Capri Tiberio Palace - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel La Scalinatella - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Marina Grande Beach, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Piazza Tasso, which is 8.7 mi (14 km) away.
Dressing for Capri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 766.40 millimetres of rain falls on Capri each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°C