Visiting Massa Lubrense
Visitors to Massa Lubrense are sure to enjoy the marina and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Around the area, top sights include Marina Grande Beach, Piazza Tasso and Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- There are 565 hotels and other accommodation options in Massa Lubrense
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Massa Lubrense
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Ancient Cathedral of Massa Lubrense and Monastery of Deserto. The city's natural beauty is on display at Gulf of Naples, Cala di Puolo Beach and Baia di Ieranto. Boating is a top activity, and Lobra Marina is one place to visit.
In Sorrento, you can choose from 565 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Fiorella Art Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Oasi Olimpia Relais - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Boutique Hotel Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890 - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Marina Grande Beach, 1.6 mi/2.6 km from the heart of the city, and Piazza Tasso, which is 1.9 mi/3.1 km away.
Dressing for Massa Lubrense
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Massa Lubrense gets about 766.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°C