Overview of CASA DEL CIELO, sea view house , walking distance from the beach
Explore the area
About this property
CASA DEL CIELO, sea view house , walking distance from the beach
The apartment in the in a quiet and peaceful area of Portinax is 3 min walk from the S Arenal beach.
It is 68 meter with the a huge terrace over looking
It is walking distance from shopping places, great restaurants and it close to all the attraction of the Island. Ideal for families.
The bedroom has and a Wardrobe with a safe box for personal belongings.
There is a Wifi, swimming pool, washing machine and dryer in the building.
Portinatx is one of the best resorts from which to experience this. The waters are stunningly clear, making it a favourite with snorkelers and scuba-divers. There are small ferry boats that will leisurely take you down to Puerto de San Miguel and even San Antonio and regular busses connect to Ibiza Town. It might not be in the middle of the clubbing scene – better for those looking to chill-out between nights out – but everywhere is easily accessible for when you do want to check out the beats or sights of the island.
Portinatx is a favourite for families, the shallow waters being safe, the bars and restaurants all family-friendly and hotels and apartments offering good facilities and entertainment. There is an intimate, familiar atmosphere in this small resort, it is easy to meet other holiday makers and for kids to make new friends.
The local landscape is quite spectacular (it was the setting for the film South Pacific and when you arrive you understand why it was chosen to represent ‘paradise'). There are several walks to be enjoyed by those wanting to burn some energy by day – including a breathtaking walk up to the highest Lighthouse in the Balearics, with stunning cliff drops straight into the clear Mediterranean waters below.
If you do want to have a bit of a dance in the evening but a full-on super-club night is just a little too much, Portinatx again ticks all the right boxes with a surprisingly active nightlife, where music bars and pubs welcome those who want to throw some moves on the dancefloor without being surrounded by 5,000 other clubbers.
Good quality restaurants are firmly established in the area and if food is your thing, you'll find everything from restaurants specialising in fish dishes (caught that day) to familiar pub grub.
- Internet access
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 5
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, USD 0.67 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and USD 0.34 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, USD 2.69 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and USD 1.34 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
We should mention
Property is also known as
About this area
- S'Arenal Petit - 7 min walk
- Portixol Beach - 9 min walk
- S'Arenal Beach - 11 min walk
- Torre de Portinatx - 17 min walk
- Puerto Portinatx - 20 min walk
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 47 min drive
- Jardin del Mar - 13 min walk
- Los Enamorados - 18 min walk
- The Giri Café - 7 min drive
- Cana Pepeta - 11 min drive
- Cami De Balafia - 12 min drive