Overview of La Halte de Segondignac
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Located in Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil, La Halte de Segondignac is in a rural location. Chateau Lilian Ladouys and Chateau Larose Trintaudon are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gironde Estuary and Hourtin Beach. Enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding, hunting and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a bike for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer.Visit our Saint-Germain-dʼEsteuil travel guide
- Chateau Castera - 7 min drive
- Chateau Lilian Ladouys - 12 min drive
- Les Noisettines du Medoc - 13 min drive
- Chateau Tronquoy Lalande - 16 min drive
- Chateau Gadet Terrefort - 16 min drive
- Lesparre Station - 7 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 51 min drive
- Mama Lucia - 5 min drive
- Au Bon Coin - 6 min drive
- La Brochetterie - 6 min drive
- La Petite Gironde - 6 min drive
- La Ptite Pause - 6 min drive
About this property
La Halte de Segondignac
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.