Overview of Château Papounan
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Non Smoking (Papounaise)
Double Room, Non Smoking (Girondine)
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking (L'Océanaise)
Double Room, Non Smoking (Stéphanoise)
About this area
Located in Saint-Estephe, Château Papounan is in a rural location. Chateau La Tour de By and Blaye Citadel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chateau Tronquoy Lalande and Chateau Cos-d'Estournel. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Chateau Tronquoy Lalande - 13 min walk
- Chateau Cos-d'Estournel - 5 min drive
- Chateau Lilian Ladouys - 6 min drive
- Chateau Lafite Rothschild - 6 min drive
- Chateau Moulin de Blanchon - 7 min drive
- Vertheuil Station - 7 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 67 min drive
- Table d'hôtes — 1 min walk
- Restaurant Peyrat - 15 min walk
- Le Saint-Seurin - 6 min drive
- Pizzeria Casa Trogarra - 7 min drive
- Café de l'Abbaye "Chez Tristan" - 7 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4.4 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort